Say hi to Stellar (@StellarVW)!
** 2020 Season** : Fully serviced July 2020. I have also changed the front bench seat for a second Captains Chair & swivel (with inbuilt safe) which is loads comfier for a road trip. You do lose a bit of storage space. Plus there are now blackout blinds throughout.
A 2019 conversion of a 2014 T5.1 Volkswagon Van. Incredibly high spec, but worth it. She really is beautiful in her Iridium Grey colours. A luxury £30k van :)
Stellar drives like a car, and with 140bhp she has plenty of poke for the hills. Air conditioning to make exploring on hot summer days a pleasure. She seats 4 (all 3 point seatbelts), sleeps 2. There are 2 beds, but the pop-up roof should not be used when it's raining because it leaks into the cab and causes water damage (Which I really don't want you to get billed for).
Pop up roof and bed space has black-out blinds. Curtains in bed area below. NEW black out blinds for windscreen and side windows.
The Shower (optional) is a cold water pumped shower at the back of the Van with a Pop-up shower enclosure. There is no integral shower enclosure in the Van.
Plenty of storage under the sink/hob area, beside the bed, and under the bed (accessible from the boot). Lots of storage boxes and cubby holes throughout to store your stuff securely. (My advice would be to pack lots of little bags rather than 1 big suitcase when you rent her). Safe under passenger seat for valuables.
Ce qui est inclus ?
* Memory foam beds top and bottom for comfort (Top bunk = 17 stone total weight limit).
* Lots of USB charge points, front and back.
* All the usual; sink, 12 litre water container & pump, fridge (12v and 240v), twin gas hob.
* TV and DVD with USB port and Remote Control. (The FM Radio reception is very unreliable so bring your own CD's/USB
* Sat Nav, CD Player, AUX input, Bluetooth connectivity.
* Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors.
* Front passenger Captain's seat swivels effortlessly to face the fold-away dining table.
* Driver's seat is a Captain's chair for comfort.
* Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Cooking Oil, Salt and Pepper provided.
* Washing up liquid. sponge, eco cleaner and tea towels provided.
* Plates, cutlery, cups, glasses, cafetiere provided (as per number of guests).
* Chopping board, knives, can opener, bottle opener provided.
* Whistling hobtop kettle, full-sized saucepans, wooden spons/tongs provided.
There is loads to explore along the South West Coast. It is a stunning coastline. Or you can venture inland and explore Dartmoor and/or Exmoor.
Autres points à signaler
Please return Stellar with a full tank of diesel and clean. Many thanks :)