Camping should be about getting closer to nature, not hauling your living room to a new location. Outdoor adventures should be about the thrill of experiencing our beautiful planet rather than the burden of travel logistics.
These two tenets have defined teardrop trailers from when they first appeared in 1920. One hundred years later, these stylish campers continue to provide a hassle-free, convenient, and comfortable way to directly experience the outdoors – when and how you want to.
Highlights of my 2018 NüCamp [email protected] XL teardrop camper:
- It can be towed by almost any car.
- Pet and family friendly
- USB charging ports and several conventional household chargers inside
- Bedding, pillows, camping chairs, tarps, utensils, cookware, plates, soap, shampoo, conditioner, coffee, roadside safety equipment and more are included with every rental. I provide all of the basics you need to get outside and go camping
- Fully equipped kitchen, generous king-sized bed with sleeping for two, AC, TV, overhead lighting along with two porch lights, two burner gas stove, microwave, sink, and 12V Norcold refrigerator. (There is no need for ice or a cooler!)
- The exterior of the teardrop has an outside shower (with on-demand water heater), city water, electric and cable hookup, stabilizer jacks, a front storage bin with propane tank. A spare tire is mounted underneath.
Ce qui est inclus ?
2 cooking utensils (spatula, ladle)
Silverware (spoons, knives, and forks)
King sized linens (fitted + flat sheet and two pillow cases)
Hand + dish soap
Shampoo, body wash, conditioner, dry shampoo
2 camping chairs
Chocks to secure the wheels
Stabilizer blocks (may not be needed if camping on flat ground)
Shower tent + outdoor shower
Autres points à signaler
Please remove shoes when inside the camper. Absolutely no smoking in the camper. Cartridge toilet available for purchase for $100. Two sit-inside kayaks available to rent if interested.