"Ramsey" is a fun little camper van, perfect for two people. There is a slideout kitchen, a 5lbs propane tank in a vented space, seating area, running water, plenty of storage. Comes with two camping chairs and a small coffee table, plates, pans, utensils. Bedding is available on request at no cost. Van is deep cleaned after every trip. The Promaster sits high, with a great view of the road and blind spots. There is no rear view mirror, but you can navigate with back up camera and super wide mirrors that will show cars behind you.
- Pull out kitchen in the back. Has a portable stove hooked up to a 5lbs
propane tank. We'll include gas for your trip, and It's easy to add more gas if
you run out.
- Cooking spices, pan, pots, eating utensils for 2 like plates, spoons, forks, are
- Comes with a sink with an electric pump and two 5 gal, water containers.
- 200 Amp hour batteries with charging while driving.
- 200 Watts of solar on the roof
- 50 litter electric fridge is included, and should run off batteries for duration of
- 8 over head cam lights on 2 dimmers. One bright LED bar for extra light if
- Storage drawers in the back of van, above the passenger cabin and inside the
- 2 camping chairs and a small wood table if you'd like.
- Port hole window, otherwise very secure with no other windows in the back.
- Net for the front door opening.
Delivery and pickup can be arranged. Van is located close to 280, 10 minutes from SFO and 15 minutes from San Francisco. There is plenty of parking in our neighborhood and mostly no street cleaning, so you can choose to leave your car on the street here if you so choose.
Rentals are in 24 hour increments, half day add on is available at check out.
Ce qui est inclus ?
Listing will come with 2 camping chairs and a small side table, gas for stove, water for sink and all cooking utensils. There will also be coffee, salt, peper, etc. and you can use it if you feel like it. Also, linens are free, but if you'd rather bring your own please let us know.
We've taken our rig into the mountains and to the ocean. It will go on paved smooth dirt roads, but it is not a 4x4 adventure rig. Let us know where you are going, we can give you our picks for places we've been.