We love our Mercedes View motorhome, and we hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do! This is a class C diesel motorhome, combining legendary Mercedes Benz performance with top of the line Winnebago fit and finish. You'll enjoy a smooth, quiet ride, easy drivability and best-in-class fuel economy. This is a great motorhome for first-time RV'ers, as the smooth, powerful engine makes it a breeze to drive, and the 25' length gets you into spots big motorhomes can only dream about. When you finally park for the night, you can sleep up to six with a full-size bed in back, a bed over the cab and the huge dinette also converts into a bed.
- Slide-out with huge U shaped dinette, microwave, and wardrobe.
- Full-sized kitchen sink, and two-burner propane stove.
- Fridge, freezer and microwave convection oven
- Two TVs with surround sound and subwoofer
- Full-sized bed in the back
- Full bed over the cab
- Dish soap, toilet paper, basic painkillers, hand sanitizer, bug repellant, first aid kits.
- Everything you'll need to hook up the RV at a full hook up campsite.
- 5 capacity bike rack included for extra fee if desired!
- Clear instructions on how to operate everything, and over-the-phone help whenever you need it!
- Bedding, pillows, towels
- Food and drinks
-Coffee maker, toaster, utensils, pot & pans.
We want to make things as simple and easy as possible. You'll just pay the rental per-night fee, the mileage fee if you exceed the included mileage, and the same for generator usage.
We send you off with full fuel and LP tanks, and empty water and grey/black tanks. You have the option to either bring the motorhome back in the same condition or we can fill the fuel tanks for a fee.
Free parking available.
$35 insurance per day vs $65 for Outdoorsy insurance.
Our family has enjoyed trips to Arizona, Florida and the northeast. 13-18 miles per gallon and 25' on a smaller chassis make it much easier to travel and inexpensive.
*Few scratches and body damage have incurred and will repair as season slows down.
Autres points à signaler
1. ) No climbing on roof.
2. ) No smoking or drugs of any type.
3. ) No pets unless discussed and an exception has been made.
4. ) No driving on gravel roads.
5. ) No towing or using trailer hitch unless previously discussed.
6.) No boondocking. Campsite or electrical hookup required.
Violating any of the above rules will mean an automatic forfeiture of some or all of your security deposit.
Please drive at or under the speed limit