Don't cancel your trip because of fear of Covid-19! Camp today in comfort with many amenities in this family friendly rpod that sleeps up to 4 people! Camper is fully sanitized between renters! You can be completely self-contained and have a great family get-a-way.
With two large bunks and a kitchenette that collapses into a double sized bed, you will be able to eat, sleep and bathe in comfort!
Camper weighs 3200 lbs loaded and is set up for a 2" ball and 7 pin electric hook up.
Ce qui est inclus ?
Basics: The camper will have 1 roll of RV toilet paper per renter, dishes, french press, cooking gear, dishwashing supplies, bath towels/wash cloths for 4, 4 camp chairs, and cleaning supplies. The dinette is a "short queen" and has a NEW mattress topper that is very comfortable. The bunks are large twins with comfortable mattresses. All mattresses have bug covers and fitted sheets to ensure comfort and cleanliness. We do not provide pillows, sleeping bags, or bedding (but can help with that if you need).
Extra Amenities (See below): A bug hut, outdoor collapsible propane grill, sleeping bags, beach towels and cooler are available for an extra fee as noted below. We are also happy to help you get set up for camping with small children. We have a pack and play available, but are happy to add in other needs. Just let us know!
Delivery/Set Up Services Available: We are happy to negotiate a set up fee for those of you who are interested in renting but don't have a way to pull the camper. You take care of the camping space rental and we'll do the rest! We are happy to transport within a 100 mile radius of our home in Richmond, Vermont for a fee of $1.00/mile and a $25 set up fee. There is NO CHARGE for transport and set up within 10 miles of our home. Otherwise, you will be charged for round trip miles, so if it is 50 miles to your site, you will be charged for 100 miles. Dumping of tanks upon pick up is not included in this charge.
Vermont has many beautiful State Parks and locations to camp! It also makes a great guest room for people who will be visiting you this summer.
Autres points à signaler
* No smoking in or near the camper of any kind of any substance! This is a firm rule.
* We do an extensive sanitizing and cleaning after you return the rpod as part of the cleaning fee. We will review a check list of what is required from you upon rental so there is no confusion. We will expect that all dishes are done and surfaces are wiped down with cleaners that are provided.
* The camper must be returned with grey and black water tanks emptied and flushed or this charge will be deducted from your deposit.
* Pick up time can be negotiated but typically occurs after noon on the day of rental. The rpod needs to be returned by NOON on its due date, unless otherwise noted on our rental agreement with you at pick up.
* This is a "pet" edition rpod, which basically means that there is a place to keep a dog dish! But, we are sorry, we don't allow pets in the rpod.
* The camper may not leave the United States. Camping in Canada is not permitted. All travel restrictions related to COVID-19 as determined by the Vermont Department of Health must be followed.
* The camper is allowed for trips up to 100 miles from Richmond, Vermont at no charge. Any trips beyond 100 miles need to be discussed prior to reserving.