2004 crossroads cruiser 29fk. The trailer is always kept clean and in top notch condition. Very light at 3600kg. Comes ready to go camping at your favourite destinations around British Columbia and Alberta. All you really need to bring is your personals, back in and tow away!
- Tow hitch and sway bars
- Large awning
- Large fridge and freezer
- In floor propane furnace
- 10’ power slide out
- Queen size futon
- True queen mattress in separate bedroom
- dining room table
- Small bathtub/shower/toilet.
- Large water tank
- Small fold out TV.
- All pots, pans, utensils, cooking and grilling wear, plates, bowls, knives, cutting boards ect.
- 2, 30lbs propane tanks ( full upon rental)
- Tons of storage compartments
- 2 bran new 6v deep cycle batteries
- Solar panel
- A/C (must bring your own generator)
- Easy to use control/power panel for all lights/water pumps/10’ slide out.
- Propane BBQ (bought this year)
- 4 folding lawn chairs
- 1 chair hammock
- Small tool set
- Assortment of sewer/septic/electrical hookups and attachments
- 2 fishing rods (with small tackle box)
- Hot dog sticks and kabob sticks.
- 5 Solar powered ground lights
- 1x 2 man tent
- 1x 8 man like new Colman tent
- Miscellaneous bug repellent supplies
- Neatly organized miscellaneous camping essentials
There is much more that is not listed above for this rental unit. There is also room if needed to put and air mattress inside the trailer if need be at an additional 10$/per person per night. there is also a 12’ aluminum fishing boat with a 9.9 evinrude, gas tank, that I just converted to a nice looking flat bottom that is carpeted, freshly painted available for additional costs. This last statement is not included in the listed outdoorsy price but can be negotiated, via text or phone.
Please text 778-638-0205 for any additional requests or special information needed.
Thanks and happy camping!!