GiveBack is a van designed for comfortable and inviting adventures while also giving back to our environment and community in small ways. We believe that nature is therapy and we all could use more of it!
If you’ve avoided camping because tents and digging your own hole are just not your thing, but are looking to give luxury camping a go....answer the call! Or, maybe you are looking to try on van life before selling your home and living the off-grid adventure. We totally support this!
GiveBack is an insulated, high-roofed, solar- powered memory maker equipped with AC/heater, shower and toilet, fridge/freezer, stove, LED lights, swivel seats, a bike hitch, cozy bed w/eucalyptus bedding, and even a microwave! In addition, the GiveBack Van is committed to offsetting its carbon footprint by donating to the Colorado Carbon Fund per every mile driven. Have a furry sidekick that would love to come along for the journey? We are pet friendly!
*Under New Management* (With Pierce preparing to go back to school, Katey and Shawn Allen and now taking over the management of the Giveback Van)
Meet the (previous owner):
Pierce is a 15-year-old entrepreneur with a love for mountain biking, outdoors, the environment, and the freedom of the open road. In fact, he’s writing this post from Moab! Pierce traveled the US for 6 months with his family of 6 on a renovated skoolie so he knows what is needed to make these adventures more comfortable. He bought (well his parents bought and he’s paying them back) this van in the hopes to share and inspire others to get out and see the world. Renting this van helps provide him the financial opportunity to pay off this wonderful exploration vehicle and make his dream of taking a senior year solo adventure across the country.
*His friend's, Katey and Shawn, will be present for your entire experience so you will be well-supported.*
Ce qui est inclus ?
It might be easier to ask, “what’s not included”. Part of giving back means we share what we have because we are a community. We don’t feel good about upcharging for every little thing and wish to make van adventures more financially accessible.
We just ask that you treat the things with enough respect that the next person can equally enjoy them.
- Mercedes Sprinter, insulated
- Window coverings
- Automatic Transmission
- Backup and side cameras
- Solar powered
- Backup generator, unlimited hours
- LED lights/Charging Ports for all of your devices
- Dining/work table with 2 seats
- Ventilation Fan
- Carbon monoxide/propane detector
- Swivel seats
- Tow hitch for your bike/ski rack (rack not included)
- Loads of storage for all your things
- Unlimited miles per night included
- Sink with running water, 30-gallon fresh water tank
- Electric fridge/freezer
- Electric cooktop
- Greystone microwave
- Plates/bowls/cups/silverware for four
- Pots and pans as well as cooking utensils
- Mixing bowls and measuring cups/spoons
- Dish towels
- Hand Soap/Dish soap/organic counter spray
- Coffee/Coffee press
- Salt/pepper/various other seasonings/olive oil
- Storage/leftover containers
- Fire extinguisher
- Shower with on-demand hot water
- Dometic, cassette toilet
- Norwex microfiber bath towels (2)
- Thrive Market Coconut Vanilla Shampoo & Conditioner
- Full-size memory foam bed
- 19” inch television
- Denver-based Sheets and Giggles eucalyptus sheets/comforter/and throw blanket
- 2 pillows
- Reading lights, cabinets
- Magnetic window privacy panels
All the Extras:
These are all included at no charge to you. If you don’t need it, we are happy to unpack it and if you need more of something please ask.
- Colorado state park pass
- Generator with unlimited hours
- Camping chairs (2 included, can add 2 more if needed)
- 4 person tent (if requested)
- Recycle box (if you roam to places without recycling options, we’ll happily recycle for you!)
Follow curiosity and say yes to adventure!
Go with the flow. It’s a van!
Autres points à signaler
GiveBack is equipped with a cassette toilet, however we do not enjoy emptying it (at all), therefore we have implemented a $150 fee if not emptied upon return.
A toll pass is attached to the windshield. Your tolls will be automatically deducted from your deposit amount.
GiveBack donates to the Colorado Carbon Fund for each mile you drive.
Please share your adventure photos and be sure to tag us on Instagram @fernweh_campervan_rentals