À propos de Ian Gifford
Hello, I am a long time RV owner who hopes to share the joy of camping and exploring; by renting my RV to others. Enjoy
Souvenirs de séjours avec les camping-car de Ian Gifford
4 Photos soumise(s) par Ryan C.
2 Photos soumise(s) par Jonathan G.
- We booked campsites with amenities and only ended up using the RV shower 3 times all week. Using the shower quickly fills up the grey water tank so keep that in mind if you are "boondocking". Seriously, one (female) shower and dinner time dishes filled it up to 3/4.
- Pack your shower shoes for the campsite bathhouses and some sort of tote/bag for your loot.
- It wasn't advised to use the water tank for drinking/coffee, we bought a big jug of water and kept it under the sink, worked great.
- There were cooler temps in the evenings and mornings and we spent a lot of time in the camper (no camp fires allowed)...this is a MAX 2-person camper if you are stuck inside.
- If you are an adult, and plan to sleep on the fold out couch for several days, consider bringing a yoga mat or foam mattress, it isn't flat. I shoved a blanket in the crevasse, it helped a bit.
- Bring your blue tooth speaker if you want to get your jam on.
- There isn't a whole lot of wardrobe storage, one of us unpacked and used the wardrobe, I lived out of my bag and moved it around the camper a lot.
- When you hook up the sewer hose connection you don't have to get too carried away screwing in the adapter, just set it over the hole and put a rock on it. We ended up cross threading it and breaking it, Wal-Mart surprisingly has an excellent selection of common RV parts.
- If you use the generator, and want to use the microwave, make sure the electrical cable is plugged into the camper outlet in the cable stowage area.
- Some campsites have breaker switches on the electrical connection boxes, make sure these are ON.
- If you travel to Ouray, CO I HIGHLY recommend the 4J RV park, the location is 100%. Take the Parameter Trail to Box Canyon (free access this route) and walk to the end of the RV park, by the City Utility shop and take the foot bridge over the river to the Hot Springs.
1 Photo soumise(s) par Janet C.
We survived that wind and snowstorm without any power for almost 3 days with the LP and generator at Buckboard Marina. We drove mountain switchbacks through Yellowstone and much of Wyoming and we were able to navigate many of the attractions with ease.
We kept communication with Mike and Ian and they were quick to respond to any questions we had. We also appreciated having many of the items we needed for the trip waiting for us in the RV!
Our little guy liked the camper so much he cried when we pulled away! We’ll definitely miss the trusty Winnebago View!
Thank you, Ian and Mike, for sharing your camper with us!
Ken, Elizabeth, and Jack
3 Photos soumise(s) par Elizabeth W.
The RV is in great shape and we loved it!
1 Photo soumise(s) par Nathan T.
3 Photos soumise(s) par Ari N.