How is the RV cleaned and sanitized in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic?
ANS: I held a conference call with a pest management company executive who is responsible for sanitizing Amazon shipping centers. We are a high risk family. We work very hard to ensure your family and mine are safe.
This is a dream realized for our family. My husband and I used to daydream about opening up a B&B in Alaska. Alas, we live in Northern Virginia. So, thinking a bit outside the box, our 6-person RV rental allows us to create a B&B experience with the Alaskan RV mentality.
Our home on wheels offers 2 queen beds and 1 full bed (dinette). We provide linens and pillows for each bed. This combined with a 3/4 bathroom complete with towels for 6 guests round out your glamping experience.
But, wait, there's more. We have also fully stocked the kitchen. You only have to worry about food, clothing, and personals.
Certified Green built cabin details:
* Outdoor shower.
* Exterior entertainment speakers.
* Dinette booth converts to full-size bed.
* Microwave, refrigerator, 3-burner gas stove & oven.
* Glass door shower.
* Therapedic® Quilted Deluxe 3-Inch Memory Foam Bed Topper on the aft-Queen.
* Pass-thru storage.
* Power patio awning.
* 3 slide-out room toppers.
* Cab-over queen bunk.
* Ducted roof A/C with heat pump.
* Two TVs.
* Beau Flor resilient flooring.
* Chevrolet Express 610 van chassis.
* 27 feet in length.
* Onan QG 4000 generator.
* Power mirrors with heaters.
* Power windows.
* Big Foot leveling system automatically helps level our the RV at your campsite. (+$3,500 upgrade)
* No special driver's license needed to drive our RV.
* A back-up camera provides extra coverage while driving and setting up.
Please note: Our mileage limit is designed to try it minimize excessive and expensive maintenance.
Ce qui est inclus ?
Fresh bath towels
Fresh beach towels
Keurig and pods
4 Camping chairs
Small patio table
2 toddler chairs
Food prep table
Pop-up shower/changing tent
I highly recommend renting for a week. Pick two stops only. Pack in your belongings in reusable grocery bags so you don’t have large duffels in the way. Pack light and bring quarters (laundry). Break down camp the night before so you can sit and enjoy your coffee on your last morning.
Autres points à signaler
We have a 65mph speed limit. Excessive speed by past renters has caused a lot of unseen damage. We lived onboard full time for 15 weeks fixing everything. We experienced a tractor trailer jackknife right in front of us. If we hadn’t been respecting our own rules, we would not have survived.