"Babz" is a 24ft 2014 Mercedes Diesel Forest River Solera who has had quite the facelift! With hardwood details, premium upholstery upgrades, and a bright light interior, you'll feel like you're staying in a chic modern hotel while you adventure around the beautiful states of New England!
Accommodations include a super comfy master bedroom with a queen size bed that sleeps two, a cozy upper bunk that sleeps two, and a convertible dinette bed that sleeps one possibly two smallish people! The Kitchen is set up to accommodate 4 guests.
This rig is fully outfitted with two slide outs, a giant automatic awning, propane heat, super cool air conditioning, tons of ventilation, a four burner gas stove, a microwave, a propane/electric refrigerator with freezer, two televisions, full park hookups, a Cummins propane generator, battery life enough for a few days of boondocking, a bright and beautiful bathroom with shower and toilet, and tons of storage space inside and underneath for all your gear!
She's easy to handle and the perfect place to call home while you adventure throughout New England!
Ce qui est inclus ?
Included in every rental is a fully equipped Kitchen, with herbs and spices, plates, cups, silverware, cooking utensils, cutlery and cutting boards, pots and pans, a picnic bag/cooler to take on adventures, as well as a grill set up for all your outdoor cooking needs with an RV mat with tables and a set of four folding chairs.
Add on items that are available per rental for an ADDITIONAL FEE if needed:
- Bedding for the master bed, upper bunk, and dinette available
- Bath Towels & Beach Towels - 4 of each available
- Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs - 4 available
Get outdoors and enjoy life my friends!
Autres points à signaler
A few things to note.....
- Babz is NOT pet friendly, while we love our four footed friends, unfortunately they are not welcome to come camping in Babz. We hate to say no, but the pet hair and damage outweigh the guilt.
- There are a few penalty fees that may be applied if necessary:
1. Returning the camper with tanks that haven't been emptied, this is a $250 fee that will be charged upon return.
2. Returning the camper without refilling gas or propane tanks, $35 per tank and then the fuel cost.