Escape the ordinary and get yourself deep into the Canadian wilderness with our fully loaded 4x4 truck & truck camper combo, the Canyonero!
With everything onboard you need to be self-sufficient for weeks, our Canyonero is the perfect choice for those exploring Canada's hidden secrets whilst enjoying the creature comforts that come with exploring in a truck camper.
You’ll be at the wheel of a super capable 4x4 V8 truck with an automatic transmission, seating for 5 and all the usual features you can expect in a modern vehicle like A/C, cruise control and Bluetooth stereo.
Then, secured in the bed of the truck is a newly refreshed lightweight Adventurer truck camper with ample standing room and space, plus everything onboard you need to live like kings & queens in the wilderness or urban environments for weeks on end!
Step inside the camper and you’ll find:
- 2x double beds (1 in the overhang with memory foam mattress, 1 when you convert the lounge area)
* Please note: 2 adults and 2 kids max per booking
- 3-way gas/electric fridge & freezer
- 3-burner gas stove with ventilated range
- Deep cycle battery & solar panels connected to an inverter and lights
- Kitchen sink with running water
- Fully stocked kitchen with pots/pans, utensils, bowls, plates, coffee press, cutlery etc.
- Comfortable and spacious living area with a folding table for meals & plotting world domination
- Gas furnace heater
- Lights in each corner and remote-controlled fairy lights throughout
- Sliding windows by the bed and in the living space with flyscreens, giving lots of natural light and ventilation
- 2x roof top vents
- A dual burner folding gas stove for cooking outside
- Banff National Park pass (saving over $20/day)
- Comfy camping chairs
- USB charging points
- Bluetooth FM transmitter
- Loads of storage space
All our rentals include unlimited kilometres, meaning there is no crunching numbers to stay under your KM allocation and nothing stopping you from exploring every corner of the beautiful Rockies and beyond.
With so much to see and do here, you'll want to plan your trip for as long as you possibly can! We've made it easier to do with these awesome discounts on your entire booking:
- Rentals 7 days or longer get a 10% discount
- Rentals 14 days or longer get a 15% discount
- Rentals 28 days or longer get a 20% discount
All bookings also get 20% off on any tour or gear rental from Radventures!
Some would say we're practically just giving good times away!
Before and during your trip, you'll get access to our expert local guides and concierge who can help you with route planning, hot tips for destinations and assisting with any booking enquiries for your adventure.
If you are flying into Calgary International Airport (YYC), we can arrange public transport to bring you directly to your awaiting rental, or better yet we can send one of our local expert guides to pick you up, meaning you'll get the 1.5 hours from the airport to pick their brains and get equipped with all the info you need for your adventure ahead.
We can also arrange for your timely drop-off at YYC when it's sadly time for you to leave.
Contactless check-in/check-out is available during and outside of our business hours, meaning you can pick-up/drop-off your rental at any time.
We also have access to SUPs, canoes, kayaks, bikes, lake toys and more which we can hook you up with for mates rates, just let us know what you'd like to do whilst here exploring and we'd be happy to help.
Also available to rent are GPS units, power inverters, thermoelectric fridges, high quality backcountry camping/hiking equipment, bike racks, portable speakers and more.
The full selection of our rental equipment is available at:
* The Canyonero rental is a full size half-ton truck with a lightweight truck camper in the rear. Your rental may or not be one of units shown in pictures, but all rentals are inspected for safety pre and post trip and sanitized to AHS standards. The truck camper is available to rent alone for those bringing their own standard box truck. Please contact us for more information. *