We love to help.

Nous adorons vous aider.

Do I still need to have a personal policy?

Yes, your personal policy will cover your vehicle for your personal use, but does not apply when your vehicle is being rented out. If anything occurs during the rental period, your insurance provider will likely decline coverage. This gap in coverage is why Outdoorsy offers commercial rental insurance to all qualified owners.

If you are seeking personal insurance coverage that does not prohibit you from engaging in rental use, our preferred RV insurance partner, Roamly, offers policies in most states. To check eligibility and get a free quote, visit www.roamly.com.